Thursday, December 20, 2007

Hey everyone. I have a freebie for you! I have several new things coming out in the store at Color Line Design and in anticipation of that I will be giving away a freebie today, tomorrow and Saturday. Each freebie relates to a new item in the store.


This first item is a Barn Star. They are so popular here where I live. I see them on houses everywhere. I love them and decided they would be a good accent for my new Home Sweet Home Kit. I also had so much fun making them that I did up an element pack with 5 of them.


Here is the preview for the Element Pack that will be available Monday.





HERE is the freebie and don't forget to check back Friday and Saturday for more freebies!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really love this star. Very cool. Yep you see them everywhere. I'm into the primitive look and you can usually find a star here and there in my things. Thanks! Patty