Friday, October 5, 2007

October 5th

This morning my dh and I were sitting in the living room watching out the front window for the bus to come pick up the girls for school (they'd already gone out to the bus stop). Well, we heard a noise by the dog door and I said, "oh, the goat is poking her head through the dog door again."

About 5-10 minutes later my dh went to our bedroom and I hear him say, "Oh, hello!"

The goat had crawled through the dog door and was standing on our bed! Needless to say, she's back on her chain now.

I didn't think she'd fit through the door. I guess she figured if Joshua could crawl through it, she could too. (Yes, Joshua has decided that's how he's coming in the house from playing).

Starting Monday my friend Becki and I will start sharing a fun, very girly kit we've made up. It will be on our blog we've set up just for it (and other fun things we've been working on). So, check back Monday for the link to our new blog (this one will still stay active so don't delete me!).

No comments: