Wednesday, April 1, 2009

I finally got some cooperation from family members on Sunday morning. I was able to take a few pictures with the new camera. This first one is Shayla, Joshua and me.


Here is Chuck, Shayla and Makiya.



Chuck and Shayla.

Here's my baby, Joshua. Doesn't he look handsome in his new Sunday clothes! He was so excited to wear them to church.



Stacia did NOT, I repeat did NOT want to participate. I think she was bribed by her dad for this picture, which ended up blurry cause I was hurrying so fast to take it. I think she wasn't feeling to good, because 20 minutes later after we'd gone to church she started feeling sick to her stomach and Chuck had to bring her home from church. She ended up throwing up all day and missing school on Monday. So, I'll excuse the bad mood this time.



1 comment:

periwinkle4 said...

Great pictures! I can't believe how big Joshua is! You all look so nice!