Saturday, April 26, 2008

Update and freebie alert

Just thought I should do a little update. We've been doing a booth at a Natural Resource Fair. The kids love watching the worms crawl around in the container and at the same time we are educating them on important things such as newspaper recycling as well as, organic waste which the worms eat and why worms are an important part of our environment.


We are closing down on the school year. The girls have all done fantastic! I can't believe how the school year flew by. Only 1 month left. Joshua will actually start pre-school this fall.


Okay, now for the stuff most of my readers want! Scrapbook stuff. Monday at CLD I will have this mini-kit in my store. I'm selling it for $1.75, and Monday only it will be 20% off. I will also have a free quick page there as well. You can find my store HERE. I'll post a direct link the products on Monday, so don't forget to check back!


No comments: