Monday, November 12, 2007

Hey everyone! It's been awhile since I wrote on this blog. Here are a couple of layouts I put together tonight. All the papers/elements were created by either my friend Becki or myself, we've had them available for our digiscrapping friends on our August Designs Blog

We just started giving out the links for our huge Christmas kit and now that it's done, I thought I'd spend a couple of days actually using all our fun stuff and do some layouts.

This first one is from Makiya's birthday last month. She and her friends had a blast getting their manicures!



This one is of Joshua taken the same day as Makiya's party, so Joshua was 26 months. The photo is sooo him right now. I had asked him to smile and this is what I got. He finds the camera and hands it to me while he's saying "cheese" but I can't get him to smile lately and he's starting to turn his head too. At least I got "the look" for this one.

No comments: