Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Wednesday, August 29th

My baby had a birthday a couple of weeks ago. I did up this fun layout for a challenge at Make it Scrappy dot com. I had to use their quote. I can't believe Joshua is two already! Took him in for his 2 year doctor appointment yesterday. It was the FIRST time he didn't cry the second the nurse wanted to weigh him. He also had to get 2 shots. The first one he flinched a bit and the second one he cried for a minute, but I was so proud of him. We left the doctor's office and he kept saying, "doc, doc, doc." So, on top of being such a good boy he learned a new word. Today he actually asked me for a "ink" (drink) for the first time. Usually he just hands me his sippy cup and walks over to the sink or fridge (depending on what he wants).

His current favorite pass-time is playing outside in the backyard. He loves chasing the "bop-bops" (chickens) and playing with the "goak" (goat).

No comments: